Sunday, June 10, 2012

Started Solids & 1 month since surgery!

Well today marks 1 month since my surgery in Mexico with Dr Kelly!  And I am doing fantastic!

Really I am!  I hear those who have problems eating certain things, have pains still, I have nothing!  Can't thank Dr Kelly & his team for what a fantastic job they did on me!

I am down 22lbs since my highest pre-op weight, so very happy.

Also started solids yesterday & so met my best buddy Meg for lunch at Applebees.  I had dijon chicken with some veggies & potatoes.  Ate about 1/4 of the chicken, little tiny bites at a time & one small potato.  It was all so good & had plenty of leftovers!

I have been managing to get in my 64oz of fluids every day, eating my protein & taking all my vitamins.

Oh & my incisions are healed, which means I can now take baths or go in a pool!

As always, any questions, just ask me!

1 comment:

  1. More blogging please! Miss reading how you're doing. :)

    ReplyDelete