Monday, June 25, 2012

Real food & stalls!

Well yes, I have started real foods & it is going well.  I find I can eat only 2-3 oz of meat at a meal, so don't normally have time for veggies or any carbs.  So definitely eating high protein diet.  I am averaging around 800 calories a day & getting in about 55-65oz of liquids a day.

If you are interested, this is so far, what a typical day looks like for my menu.

7.30am - Chike Shake made with 1 cup of skim milk
10am - Snack of 2 slices of ham or 2 cheese sticks.
12.30 - Gyro meat, about 3oz
3pm - Snack of half a magic pop with PB on it
6pm - About 3oz of fish or boiled egg mixed with a little mayo.

In between I am drinking gatorade G2 or water.
If you haven't heard of magic pops they are great.  They are very low in carbs & calories, not really much to them.  I found them in Shoprite, near the deli section.
http://www.deliceglobal.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=76&Itemid=150

Now my only problem I had is that I was at a stall for about 2 weeks, just hovering around the same number.  Quite frustrating!  But I think 2 days ago I broke my stall & now the scale is slowly creeping down again.  Yay!

So far I have lost 24.6lbs & feeling great!

Found that TGIfridays wings do not agree with me.  I had maybe 3 of them one day for dinner & suffered afterwards.  I think they were just too greasy.  I felt uncomfortably full & my tummy also felt queezy.  So I took 2 tums & that seemed to help a lot.

As always, any questions just ask!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for updating! You're doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Sharon! I am sooo gonna look for those magic pops! I am starting mushies this coming week and I can't wait. :)

    ReplyDelete