Saturday, August 11, 2012

New clothes for me!

Thanks to a very nice sleever I got a huuuge box of new clothes, to me anyway!

Embarrassed to say I was wearing size 22 denim capris.  They were getting loose on me, but still was managing to wear them.  Well I am now wearing size 18 pants from my sleever buddy & they fit perfectly!

Yay, down a few sizes!

Also the weight is slowly coming off still.  I am down 35.2 lbs since May!

I went for my 3 month Dr appt yesterday at my regular Dr.  As I was sleeved in MX I go to her for everything else now.  She was happy with my weight loss, happy with the healing of the incisions & did bloodwork to test all my vitamin/mineral/thyroid levels.

So will know sometime next week how my bloodwork looks.  Hoping all my vitamins & everything else is all good!

As always, any questions just ask & will try to answer them for you!

1 comment:

  1. So happy to hear you are doing so well! Thank you for updating! Congratulations on your successes!

    ReplyDelete