Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Vacation time & a loss!

I had a week long vacation in Myrtle Beach last week.  Great vacation but involved some drinking & more carbs than I am used to!  I did however walk on the beach a bit too, so was hoping that would help out!

Well when I got home saturday night, I weighed in on sunday morning & had lost .6lbs.  Was happy with that!  Then the next day, after drinking lots of water all the previous day, I lost 1.4lbs!

Brings my total lost to 37lbs!

I am still loving my sleeve & so glad I went with Dr Kelly in Tijuana Mexico.  He is amazing & look forward to going back to visit some time... hopefully next year!

4 comments:

  1. Sharon, I wanted to let you know I really appreciate the blog! I am on day 10 post op, also went to Dr. Kelly. LOVE having the info from a couple of weeks ahead of me! Congratulations on your loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you Sara, nice to hear the feedback. I loved Dr Kelly & hope you had as great an experience as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope all is well. No words from you here or VST. U doing ok?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rdoactv & thanks for the gentle nudge to get posting on here. Life simply got in the way & I forgot! Helps to post on here & hope it helps those others following in my foot steps too.

      So I just added a new post. Will try to post more in 2013!

      Delete