Friday, February 15, 2013

Onederland is here!

Finally I hit onederland!  On Monday Feb 11th, after doing 2 days of liquids, I hit 199.8! 

I decided I needed to do something to kick start my weight loss again, so drinking fluids it was!  I just went back to basics & had protein shakes for breakfast, lunch & dinner, stock cubes/clear soups in between if I got hungry & drank lots of water.

Have also been doing really well at the gym, been going in 2-3 times a week, so that is going well.

So stats when I started were 252lbs, size 22.  Now 199.8lbs (well today I am 200 exactly) & size 16.
52 lbs lost and 3 dress sizes.  It could be better, but happy with my progress so far!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!! CONGRATS! I hit it last week. Who would have thought people would be happy to weigh 199!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Keep up the great work. 32 days til my date w/ Dr. Kelly. Flight booked, pup and kid care plan in place :) its for real and I look forward to following your progress as I join the losing side.

    ReplyDelete