Sunday, May 13, 2012

At the hotel!

Next I was taken, on saturday around lunchtime, for a leak/swallow test at a different bigger hospital.  That went fine.  The stuff really wasn't that bad tasting.  Would I drink it every day?  No, but it wasn't bad.  Got films from there of my swallow test results.

Then onto the hotel.  Cecy brought me to Hotel Lucerna in tijauna & it was beautiful!  I had room 429, overlooking the pool & was very happy.

Saturday evening Cecy came back to change my dressings on my incisions & put bandaids on them.  Then we all went out for dinner together!  Yes Dr Kelly, his wife Cecy, their 7 yr old son, the anaesthatist & a former patient who was visiting & had lost over 100lbs.  Was so good to get to know the whole team & chat to them.  They are liking a big family, it is great!!!

It was a nice mexican restaurant & all the food looked so good.  I ate a delicious chicken broth there.  Great atmosphere, good food & the best company!  Got back to my room by about 11pm that night!

Cecy gave me a bag that said WLSC on it & on the other side, I left my stomach in Tijuana, MX!  It was filled with drinks I could drink while in the hotel.

Now I am waiting for Omar & Cecy to come pick me up & go shopping!

Tomorrow morning (monday) I leave to go back home.  Looking forward to getting back to my NJ family, but will miss my new found tijuana family!

No comments:

Post a Comment