Saturday, May 19, 2012

Pics from the hotel

Here is my room from the Hotel Lucerna.



Then my view from my balcony, it overlooked the pool!



It was a beautiful hotel, on par with a 4 or 5 star hotel & really recommend it.  If you are a WLS patient you get 1 bowl of free broth a day too.  I had so many drinks that Cecy gave me & with going out with them for broth both nights (saturday & sunday) that I didn't get a chance to taste the hotel broth!  But heard it is good!

As always, any questions, just ask!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for putting together this blog. I am about 4 weeks out from my schedule date. I have not made my payment yet to secure my spot, just wanted to make sure I chose the right Dr. and facility.

    Were you completely happy about your choice with Dr. Kelly? Did you stay in Hotel Lucerna? The reason I ask is, I will be traveling with my wife and see a hotel as a plus for her. Did you feel safe the entire time?

    Do you mind me asking what you paid for the package?

    Sorry for all the Qs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am totally happy I chose Dr Kelly. He really is a wonderful man & a great surgeon.

    Yes I stayed at Hotel Lucerna for 2 nights & it was beautiful there. Really didn't want to leave.

    I did feel safe the whole time I was in Mexico. It was also very rare I was alone as I had nurses constantly checking on me in the hospital, then when at the hotel I hung out with Omar, Cecy & sometimes Dr Kelly. They would take me out & about.

    I didn't see or hear of any violence in the area either.

    I paid $5500 for everything, except for plane fare.

    Good luck Matt, you will be in great hands if you do decide to go with Dr Kelly. Tell Omar I said "hi" too if you do go with Dr Kelly!

    ReplyDelete