Friday, May 18, 2012

Head hunger, does it get better?!

Well the main problem I am dealing with right now is head hunger.  I am full from all the liquids I am drinking.  But my mind is hungry for pizza with bacon or chinese beef chow fun!!!  It is so hard as I am on just liquids!

Today I could add in milk, so I made a banana milkshake using DaVinci sugar free banana syrup.  It is made with splenda & has zero calories, zero carbs, zero everything.  As my Dr okayed me to have splenda I am sure this is okay.  It tastes pretty good!

If anyone is interested in ordering the syrups go to this website: http://www.davincigourmet.com/
Then search for the sugar free syrups, there are a lot to choose from!

Oh & I took my bandaids off my incisions too.  Can't remember if I mentioned that in my last post.  They are all healing really nicely.  I have a huge keloid scar on my back, so thought for sure they would end up as keloids too.  But so far they are flat & healing nicely!  Just a little itchy, but trying not to itch them!

Start protein drinks on Sunday (May 20th).  Can't wait to add in something different into my diet.

And when are mushies?  Bring 'em on!  But unfortunately not until June 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment